Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OK so my first post!

yep i have finally started a blog as well! almost all of my friends have one and i enjoy reading them. But have never started my own since i can bearly manage to write a reply to an email :S well we can always try cant we ;) ill be posting random things about my life and whats up and my latest interests they change quite often since i'm a fairly bored housewife who's always trying to come up with something new and interesting to keep my self going in a new country far far away from "home"! i have actually lately started picking up a liking towards this country (it has just taken me like 5 years) but now i'm finally starting to live a bit making friends making up our home etc... ill try to post some pictures of our life aswell (try that is) ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Well make sure you have a post a day atleast that way you do not get a bloackage and never write for a long time. Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that what happened to ur blog ;) wouldnt mind some up dates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going girl, a good start <3
    Waiting more :D

    ReplyDelete