Thursday, November 18, 2010

eid is over!

ok so eid is now officially over we had fun but even though we didnt doo that much just the constant planning in my head what we could/were supposed to do really made me tired :D but now im on to my next mission! planning our summer holiday in my homeland finland <3it been like 2 years since my last visit :O this year my sis came here instead wasnt willing to travel with such a small baby+ a naughty little boy ;) iw been looking at flats and tickets already it would be nice to have everything ready planned so then all i can do is be happy and wait and know everyting is ready sorted out especially when travelling with 2 kids now i would just feel safer knowing evrything is done! found one place just in the heart of my beloved itakeskus lets hope ill get that one <3 then im close to both most of my friends and my family! next step is to ask mummy and them what their plans are it would be nice to go camping etc <3 i just hope im not just a bit early and over exited and get bored or dissapointed later but it good to dream isnt it <3



No comments:

Post a Comment