Saturday, November 20, 2010

me fitter summer 2011!?

so i have been thinking here for a couple of days to start a diet and a exercise plan! while munching on a record amount of cookies and goodies *sigh* but now would be a good moment to motivate myself to be fit for my holiday! then i could buy all sorts of cute clothes and all! and then id come home and be fit for my hubby who i of course care the most about to be fit for! i dont have a direct plan for the diet but try to leave out the sugars and bad fats? and plenty of exercise should i even stay awake and exercise in the morning before the kids wake up! uuuh how proud i would be of my self then! go me go!














im on the yellow now! not far from the red :O :/ 


Lett the journey begin!

2 comments:

  1. Check out HeiaHeia at facebook, you can put targets and exercise hours there.. I used it when I was still trying.. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers! joined already ;) and pfft ur good already!

    ReplyDelete